swyMe uses the most advanced encryption technology available to ensure your conversation is private, and stays that way. Our suite of collaboration tools allows you to train, present, work together on a document or image, brainstorm, vote, test, share files or text chat.
In today’s interconnected world, you need to be able to communicate with people using different software and be able to work in a BYOD environment. With swyMe you can make calls to traditional video communication systems such as Polycom, Tandberg/Cisco, Lifesize and others, phone lines through a digital phone system, and swyMe clients using PCs, Macs, Tablets and Smartphones.
The market for videoconferencing and collaboration tools is crowded. Tools range from free software to multi-million dollar managed suites.
- Software vendors often suffer from limited audio/video quality and security, but offer attractive price points and flexibility
- Hardware vendors tend to offer exceptional audio/video quality, but at a high price with limited mobility and collaboration features
- Both types offer a technology, not a solution
swyMe seeks to fill the gap, delivering exceptional quality through a flexible software platform, using existing hardware and networks over five critical dimensions:
- Quality of audio/video/collaboration experience – “You have to see it to believe it”
- Mobility-whether 3G/4G/LTE networks – “We run where you run”
- Low bandwidth performance – “We work where others drop the ball” (and the call)
- Security – AES 256, the highest commercially available and fully HIPAA compliant – “swyMe keeps your communication and your network secure”
- One Company, One Solution, Worldwide